CSL will be processing the data on a legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
In order to rely on a ‘legitimate interest’ basis we undertake a three-part test which must be satisfied:
- A legitimate interest has been identified.
- It can be shown that processing is necessary to achieve it; and.
- Such processing has been balanced against the individual’s [data subject’s] interests, rights and freedoms.
CSL is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information we hold on individuals will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title.
- contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, (application areas, instrumentation).
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Attendance of Shows, exhibitions, workshops, Seminars or User meetings.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting such as application notes, invites to events, (seminars/exhibitions/workshops) using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Controlling your personal information:
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. This can be done by stating your withdrawal of consent in and e-mail and sending it to: Info@chromsolutions.co.uk. You can also write to us using the address given below.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
CHROMSOLUTIONS UK Ltd, 92 Hobletts Road. Hemel Hempstead, HP2 5LP.
Or e-mail: Info@chromsolutions.co.uk
Also any e-mail we send out will have the option to opt out.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
To make this site works properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It can enable the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
When you access our website basic information may be recorded whilst moving from page to page within the site without re-entering information. This information is not retained; all information is deleted when you leave the website.
Contact details for ChromSolutions:
Telephone: +44(0) 1442 402399